ITMO University’s Department of Physics and Engineering invites candidates for positions of the Department members!
The Department of Physics and Engineering of ITMO University is a creative synergy of honorary professors, ambitious scientists, and students. In a decade of joint work, we have grown from a small laboratory into a large international scientific center, where the most relevant scientific directions are developed, and educational programs are implemented.
Send your Curriculum Vitae (CV), list of publications and a short motivational letter describing realized scientific and educational projects, and plans for the future (not exceeding 2 pages) via this address: email@example.com
For more about us visit https://physics.itmo.ru/en
If you are excited to be at the forefront of pioneering higher education, embark on your career with ITMO University today!
We expect from you strong interest both in educational and scientific activities. At the Department, you are going to be engaged in scientific research, publications, giving lectures to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as work with students and postgraduate students as a scientific supervisor.
PhD or equivalent from a reputable University in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Demonstrated excellence in research, scholarship, and teaching in Electrical Engineering
Good analytical and solving problems skills
Excellent communication skills
Solid research record evidenced by high quality publications in high-impact journals
Strong commitment to teaching and students advising at the undergraduate and graduate levels
Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain internally and externally funded research
Prior experience in the role of PI or Co-PI in funded research projects would be an asset
Industrial experience in a related industry would be an asset
All ranks will be considered, priority for the assistant professor rank. Fresh PhD holders with strong publications record and high reputable university are encouraged to apply.
- Young and friendly team, charitable atmosphere;
- Communication with recognized experts in the subject area, professional competence of colleagues, international collaborations;
- Opportunity to suggest ideas and be heard;
- Participation in international scientific conferences;
- Work on high-tech modern laboratory equipment;
- Corporate English for employees;
- Work in the historical center of St. Petersburg;
- Corporate events;
- Annual PTO;
- Social package: official employment, recreation in a corporate out-of-town health center, events for employees and their children, etc.